outlaw pull June 08, 2013 12:28PM
Was it just me or does anyone else think the pull at Osborn Mo last night was ran very poorly. Took them forever to get the pickup class ran because the sled would be sitting at start line waiting for the next pickup, and no one would be on deck to hook. Also seemed that the sled man had no idea how to set it for the light classes. Hope the rest of the season goes better.

Re: outlaw pull June 08, 2013 01:18PM
I was not there but I imagine that being this early in the season everyone was a little rusty some times that happens, a lot of help for the pulls come from volunteers also that can have an effect on the outcome of the shows but as I said I was not there this situation may have been entirely different I'm just glad I get the chance to go out and enjoy pulls!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009