engine stand June 13, 2013 06:29AM
Does anybody make an engine stand for an IH 400 series engine?

Re: engine stand June 13, 2013 06:49AM
[www.twisterenginestands.com]

I wish I had a twister. I made my own, but it does not flip nice like that. A good OTC or Hien Werner are like $3500-$6000 now.

Re: engine stand June 13, 2013 04:12PM
I got a buddy that made me a stand for my IH 400 series motor. He made it with locking caster wheels that are coated so they rool over floor dry n dirt easy and it rotates 360 degrees as long as you got the water pump off it worked awesome for doing mainbearings and seting the crank in with the engine up side down he does alot of custom metal work he just made me a set of tie bars that go around stock brakes that turned out awesome, if you want i can shoot ya some pics of the stand n his number if interested hes located in central wisconsin.

Re: engine stand June 13, 2013 04:37PM
Get a hold of Kenny and buy a Twister with the adapter plate for the 400 series engine. You won't regret it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009