datalog help June 17, 2013 12:09PM
Anyone get datalog to work with windows 7? Trying to get drivers downloaded and/or recognize from cd and no luck. Under device manager it just says unknown device and will not aquire drivers.

I have ver 3.7.0.0 and the newest download on the site is v 3.6. The newest driver download on the site seems to have been all been modified back in 2007 which would be prior to windows 7. The name even includes Vista but nothing about windows 7.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: datalog help June 17, 2013 02:18PM
Have you talked with Dennis frey or Rodney kern? They will have the best answers after all Rodney built the system.

Re: datalog help June 17, 2013 02:24PM
I plan on going that route in the morning. Was working on stuff here after hours and thought maybe I could luck out while they were closed.

Thanks.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: datalog help June 17, 2013 03:50PM
Adam, I ran it on Windows 7 the last 2 seasons, is your datalogger brand new? I had version 3.6.5 according to the "Help" and "About Datalog" drop down menu. I have Windows 7 Home Premium on this particular laptop.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: datalog help June 18, 2013 02:53AM
Adam,
Transfer both files to your desktop and then go into device manager, it won't download directly from the disk like you would thing it would. We just had to do this on our 1206. See you in Tomah. Jason

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,764, Posts: 229,930, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM