Freetown IN Pull? April 24, 2013 10:21PM
Does anyone know if they are having any pulls at freetown in this year? Ive heard yes and no. Would just like a confirmation. Was always a good pull in past. Hope they have it again.

Re: Freetown IN Pull? April 28, 2013 12:28AM
???????????

Re: Freetown IN Pull? May 04, 2013 09:18AM
due to late spring we are working on a later date

Re: Freetown IN Pull? May 05, 2013 02:46PM
Let me know what you guys are thinking . I have a pretty good handle on the schedule this summer and would love to have an open date so you can get plenty of tractors there. Thanks.

Re: Freetown IN Pull? May 06, 2013 01:42PM
If anyone has a listing of dates for any of the pulls in So. In. it might help some of us to plan for the summer.
I realize there are a lot of organizations involved, but any lists would help some of us.
I know that the county fairs would have there pulls scheduled by now and those dates alone would fill out some of the questions,

Re: Freetown IN Pull? May 06, 2013 03:50PM
Drop me an email at graveskerry@yahoo.com. I be glad to send you what i have. Not a hundred percent sure but dang close

Re: Freetown IN Pull? August 06, 2013 01:20PM
Freetown pull in late August/September?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009