Bob Barbie & Full Pull Motorsport August 13, 2013 11:21AM
I just want to take a moment to thank & tell you a little about Bob & Full Pull Motorsports
Since my sons accident Bob has always checking in if we needed anything & @ the services he sent probally one of largest flower arrangments , When it was time to have Jasons Memorial Pull hes was not able to attend but sent a set of his billet brake calibers & some T-shirts that we raffled off @ the pull which raised $1250.00 & then on Monday we recieved a check for another $500. for the cause !
Far as a builder Bob & the Crew were awesome , He worked with us thru the build to get the tractor the way we wanted and @ the price we were quoted @ the start ! Like most new pulling vehicles we had a few bugs to work out after a few passes & Bob right away without hesitation said bring it back to the shop & I will address these things @ No Charge ! While the tractor was back @ the shop I came up with a few otherthings I wanted to change that werent broke but I just wanted to try and he did those also @ No Charge , Since then I have called him on regular bases for advice and always has time talk ! They have built tractors like Mike Wilhite's & Brad Moss's with detail 2nd to none! With this being said I would recommend Full Pull Motorsports to anyone!
Thanks again {your friend & customer} John Hoffmann

Re: Bob Barbie & Full Pull Motorsport August 14, 2013 02:07AM
Bob and Bobbie where instrumental in raising funds for the American Diabetes charity fund raiser at Klint Tuckers Gordyville event this year. Justin Stuckenschneider had built a model of Carlton Cope's “Warpath” to be raffled for the fund raiser and Full Pull Motorsports was the driving force in raising the purse. I called Bob during the show several times and he always was more than willing to help in any way that would make the raffle successful. The raffle raised over $5000 because of Bob's efforts.

It's people like Bob and Bobbie that make this sport so great. Be it the product they build, the tractor and truck they bring to the track, or their behind the scene efforts for fund raising. Great people who sell a great product.

Link to Full Pull Motorsports

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,849, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro