Jason Hootman @ The National Tractor Pullin Championships August 19, 2013 06:25AM
How about Jason Hootman and the Commander backing up his PPL Champions Tour win at Hillsboro with 4th and 3rd place finishes respectively at NTPA's Bowling Green. That's for a 3rd overall in the light super class with a relatively new ride! Atta boy!

Re: Jason Hootman @ The National Tractor Pullin Championships August 19, 2013 09:04AM
Ya, was there and was seriously impressed as well. Talked with Jason last fall when he was building it and saw it in the rough. Looks very nice now that it's finished.Runs good too.

Re: Jason Hootman @ The National Tractor Pullin Championships August 19, 2013 01:23PM
Saw it in Brandenburg back in the end of July and I know it wasn't the results (two day pull is why I'm using a plural) he was looking for. I'm glad that he made the trip to Bowling Green, and that it worked out fairly well for him. It is one sharp looking tractor, that's for sure.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Jason Hootman @ The National Tractor Pullin Championships August 20, 2013 02:43AM
Pitted next to them at Tomah. First class people with exceptional attention to detail. Looks like Jason is getting it dialed in. JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009