massey prostock August 29, 2013 02:22AM
Does anyone know where the trailblazer prostock is? I havnt heard of it running but only twice this year. Was wondering if they were having problems as usual or taking it easy. Heard they had a new motor but thats it. Ran real well I heard at decatur but havnt heard much else. I've seen copes run a few times and he is nearly flawless. Just curious what the difference is in tractors. Thanks

Re: massey prostock August 29, 2013 02:36AM
i know copes tractor sounds a lot different than kuhns i am pretty sure carlton stroked his to 5" and kuhns tractor is probably still a 640 that 1/4" stroke on warpath would make a nice gain in torque at 6000+ rpms

Re: massey prostock August 29, 2013 08:36PM
According to their Facebook page they had an engine issue, think it was a crank shaft. It is fixed and they pulled last week somewhere.

Re: massey prostock August 30, 2013 09:01AM
Hopefully the trail blazer will be at sandwich il on 9/7/13 that's a Nice tractor

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009