Capps fuel pump. October 28, 2013 12:25PM
I have a mx285 that the injection pump went out. Is there an alternative to the capps fuel pump. Kind of pricey!

Re: Capps fuel pump. October 28, 2013 01:09PM
Ads makes a kit to replace the caps pump with a p pump, not much cheaper than a reman caps pump though.

Re: Capps fuel pump. October 28, 2013 03:04PM
We replaced one with the p-pump its the best thing we ever done with that tractor more power and doesnt shut down while ur working it.
Got it from Area Diesel Service it took me and my brother 6 hours to change it all over. They send every thing you need and a step by step instruction manual to change it and do it the way nthey say or you will be going back to do it right.

Re: Capps fuel pump. October 28, 2013 04:22PM
I have a mx 285 and when the fuel gets low, 1/4 tank, pull a load and it starts surging also. I think my pump is done also, but I don't know if it's that bad, it has 6600 hrs on it, so replacing it with a new caps pump and another 6600 hrs, I hope I don't have it any more. Darin

Re: Capps fuel pump. October 29, 2013 12:44PM
Thanks for info i will call them.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,705, Posts: 229,807, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro