keystone turbo kits 806 "301+ cubic inch" January 10, 2011 09:58AM
hey can anyone tell me about these keystone trubo kits if they have used one and about how much did you pay? maybe if i can find a used one? for a 806 as someone has been posting about 806 gas on turbo i would like a little info i did try to get a hold of them but i could not. i just kinda want some rough numbers to kinda see what i can get and do.

Re: keystone turbo kits 806 "301+ cubic inch" November 13, 2013 03:15AM
Good morning:

I am from Keystone Turbo and I can tell you about our kits. They are complete kits that include everything you need for installation and come fully assembled. Our kits are $1850 plus shipping for the 301 gas engine. It comes with a new intake and exhaust manifold, GT turbo with adjustable wastegate to control boost, exhaust stub, intake from carburetor up to turbo, manifold gaskets and bolts, carburetor gasket and bolts, oil supply line and 2 oil fittings, steel oil return line, and the water/alcohol injection system. We also have 600 and 750 Holley 4 barrel setups for high performance pulling. The stock turbo kit with produce between 120-150 horsepower depending on the boost pressure. The high power 4 barrel setups are looking at 200 to 450 horsepower depending on boost pressure and RPM. If you plan on going above 3500 RPM we recommend a steel flywheel.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM