How many cubic inches is to much? December 06, 2013 01:57PM
With todays modern 13mm rotary pumps how many cubic inches can they handle? I know 640 is way to much, the rotary cant keep up, but could it fuel 540?

Re: How many cubic inches is to much? December 07, 2013 11:48AM
depends on turbo,i have built pumps that run very well on 466 but they require lots of water for cooling if you run a good turbo,some use a 2.8 precision , the bigger the cu. in. the leaner it will be

Re: How many cubic inches is to much? December 07, 2013 02:47PM
I don't think it matters how little of cc you throw at cubic inches they will still run fine if they are set properly turbo to fuel supply. I have seen and ran against all sorts of setups and I think its just a matter of right part combination. Most of last summer we ran a 466 on a slotted three inch gt on a old school Harts 14mm that I've been told fuels 470 at 2400 and just drops off after that any higher RPM, back to my point tho it ran pretty solid all summer.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,839, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro