BSTP Banquet December 09, 2013 01:41PM
At the BSTP banquet Saturday night I received the Favorite Sled award. I am not a fan of the microphone,got a little emotional,and had a hard time saying thank you.
I wanted thank the Jim Luedtke family for giving me the opportunity,thank my beautiful wife for encouraging me to pursue the opportunity,and thank the members of BSTP to help me make the most of the opportunity. The award means a lot me to me and my family. I had a lot of fun and exciting rides on the Yellow sled over the past seven years. It has been sold and I am retiring from running the sled. I am looking forward to spending more time with our growing family.
Thank you,
Patrick Hack

Re: BSTP Banquet December 10, 2013 01:50AM
Luedtke sold the yellow sled? where did it go? that sled has a lot of history behind it!

Re: BSTP Banquet December 10, 2013 02:03PM
It went to Denmark Wi. Josh Jacobs bought it. Thats the land of North East Wisconsin pullers.

Re: BSTP Banquet December 10, 2013 03:59AM
Pat it has been a pleasure being able to drag you around the last few years!!! Good luck on all your future plans ill sure miss you bud!!

Re: BSTP Banquet December 11, 2013 01:17AM
Pat,
Best of luck with all future plans for you and your family. It was always fun pulling the yellow sled and watching the other classes, you did a heck of a job.
Jim Henke

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009