western pa / nw pa December 16, 2013 07:55PM
is there a website for either group.am lookin for a schedule for 2014 for wpttpa(blue mack).haven't been to one of their pulls for years and thought about hittin a few this summer.typed both groups in google,got no results other than old vids,which I watched again,thanks oliver1655.....

Re: western pa / nw pa December 17, 2013 03:38AM
Try www.nwpapullers.com & westernpapullers.com both worked last I knew. Northwest is alive & well, don't know about western Pa. bunch, though the blue Mack was used at Lawerance County this year I believe. No schedule for Northwest yet that I know of.

Re: western pa / nw pa December 18, 2013 04:15AM
The schedules in Western Pa for most of the clubs, have not been posted yet for 2014. A few of the clubs in the area have Facebook pages as well, that get updated more frequently than their websites. I will try to include the links.
This is the website link for the Blue Mack in Western PA. www.WesternPaPullers.com Western PA Truck and Tractor Pullers[/url]http://www.westernpapullers.com/ They are also now on Facebook as well. Western PA truck and tractor pullers on facebook.
This is the link to the NorthWest Pennsylvania Truck and Tractor Pullers NorthWest Pa truck and tractor pullers they are also on Facebook. NorthWest Pa Truck and tractor pullers on Facebook
The Western Pa Antique Tractor Pullers Assoc. that pulls at the Lawrence County Fairgrounds has a website as well. WPATPA. Here is a link to their Facebook page. WPATPA on facebook
If any of the pages or links didn't work, let me know. I'll try to repost them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2013 04:18AM by PK.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009