12 Days of Pulling-Day 1 December 14, 2013 02:32PM
This evening we kick off our 12 Days of Pulling with 12 Best Kept Secrets for the fans to go enjoy a pull. Miles Beyond 300 will be counting down the days from now until Christmas Day. We hope you enjoy and thanks to the pullers who helped with this. Tomorrow we will bring you 11 first time pullers!

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

11 First Time Pulling Experiences December 15, 2013 10:59AM
Tonight we share 11 first time pulling experiences as part of our 12 Days of Pulling Series which leads us to Christmas Day. We hope you are enjoying the series as much as we have in the few short days it has been going on! To read our 11 first time experiences head to the blog and please share it with your friends. Thanks for your support of Miles Beyond 300!

First Timers

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 10 Big Voices December 16, 2013 02:11PM
Miles Beyond 300 is honored to continue our 12 Days of Pulling Series with our feature for some of the great announcers in the sport. Tonight we highlight 10 Big Voices in the sport who have reached the hearts of many adoring fans with their ability to tell a story and bring a roar of applause !
Big Voices

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 9 Unforgettable Passes December 17, 2013 11:18AM
Tonight we bring you 9 Unforgettable Rides, as part of our 12 Days of Pulling Series. If you are a puller, close your eyes and remember the ride you were on that you hoped wouldn't end. Please share that memory here with us on the Facebook page. To read the 9 stories we are excited to share, head to Miles Beyond 300!

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 8 Royal Pains December 18, 2013 01:38PM
Hoping to keep building boost with our 12 Days of Pulling Series, we are anxious to reveal 8 Royal Pains! Head to the blog to take a read of what some pullers have had to face in previous year!
Royal Pains

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 7 Hometown Horrors December 19, 2013 02:03PM
On the seventh Day of Pulling, MB300 gave to me- 7 Hometown Horrors! To read the stories that only illustrate the idea that pulling at home is the most difficult, head to Miles Beyond 300. Hometown Horrors

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling-6 Fan Encounters December 20, 2013 01:52PM
How about 6 Fan Encounters to carry on our 12 Days of Pulling Series? Pullers have shared some of their fond or humorous memories from over the years. To read the story, head to the blog! Fans

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 5 Bowling Green Rings December 21, 2013 01:42PM
On the 5th Day of Pulling, Pulltown gave to me, 5 Bowling Green Rings! Since the inception of the Bowling Green Ring in 1993, 3 teams have claimed 5 rings, can you name them? Leave you guesses and then head to the blog to confirm your answer!
Rings

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 4 Generations of Sullivan December 22, 2013 02:16PM
The 12 Days of Pulling series continues tonight with 4 generations of the Sullivan Pulling Team. It all began with Hansel Sullivan and his Ford, wow if he could see what his family is doing today!
Sullivan

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 3 NTPA Championships December 23, 2013 01:32PM
Today we carry on our 12 Days of Pulling Series with a feature story on Adam Bauer. Bauer claimed 3 NTPA Grand National Titles in 2013 in as many attempts. Bauer

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 2 Fallen Pullers December 24, 2013 03:25AM
Today we share a story of the loss of 2 young and energetic pullers that we lost to early. Today as part of the 12 Days of Pulling, we hope to honor the lives of Jason Hoffmann and Adam Biehl. Please share this story and the stories of these amazing young men that were taken from us entirely to early. Deepest thanks to the Hoffmann and Biehl Families for letting me tell the story of their loved ones! Fallen Pullers

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

12 Days of Pulling- 1 Big Community December 25, 2013 10:20AM
Merry Christmas to you all! Here is the final piece of the 12 Days of Pulling. This story isn't highlighting a competitor but more is a hope of growing the sport and my appreciation to the community for where it is today!
Community

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520