Free Hoodies - New Items - Gordyville Update January 07, 2014 12:46AM
First and foremost I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks to our customers, 2013 was a record breaking year. We have expanded into building #2, hired more personnel, picked up Versatile tractors and BMW Motorrad; and those are just a few highlights.

To get 2014 kicked off with a bang we will be attending the Midwest Winter Nationals next week. While there you can see some of our work 1st hand, enter for a chance to win a gift certificate at the booth and get your hands on a free limited edition can coozie (while supplies last). On a side note, there will also be 5 more gift certificates given away at the event via the Adam Biehl Memorial Raffle, so be sure to get your tickets for those and the other great items available in the raffle.

While in Gordyville, I will also be debuting our new Tailgate Hoodie. This hoodie is fantastic. Its heavy with a built in, hands free can coozie and tethered bottle opener! (see pic for sneak peek).

Lastly I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that today and tomorrow, anyone that places an order, will get 3 FREE hoodies on their order. This will be in addition to our already free art, screen and setup fees on all of our screen printed orders. So if you are stuck inside for this cold snap, or, just need a reason to stay in a bit longer, give a call for details and we can get you started today!

Stay warm out there!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,783, Posts: 229,968, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,048.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009