Twister Engine Stands January 03, 2014 08:25AM
We are proud to announce that we will be donating $100 to the Adam Biehl family for every Twister Engine Stand sold at the Gordyville Pull.

We now have a magnetic tray as well as a drip pan that will fit onto all of our stands. We have recently introduced a universal adapter plate and still have available our other adapter plates.

Check out our website for full details.
Attachments:
open | download - gordyville ad (1).pdf (204.7 KB)

Re: Twister Engine Stands January 04, 2014 09:53AM
how much do your standard stand weigh.

Re: Twister Engine Stands January 05, 2014 04:03AM
Any stand ordered between now and Gordyville and picked up at Gordyville,we will donate $100.00 to the Adam Biehl Family I really think this is great the way fans,pullers builders and all those associated with pulling have come together. This says alot about how we can put aside some of our differences and support one another. I am glad to be part of this Now to answer the orginal question. Shipping weight is approx. #400. Thank you ,,Kenny Peters

Re: Twister Engine Stands January 09, 2014 08:11AM
Just wanted to let everyone at the show to know that they can look at the Twister Engine Stand at the Fair Valley Performance booth. Twister Engine Stand is donating $100 to the Biehl Family for every Twister Engine Stand ordered at the pull. We want to thank both Twister Engine Stands and Fair Valley Performance along with all the other great people that have donated for the raffle.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Twister Engine Stands January 05, 2014 11:38AM
How much are the stands

Re: Twister Engine Stands January 06, 2014 01:45AM
I priced one a couple years ago and at that time they run in the 1900-2000 dollar area. They are a very well built strand that looks like it would do the job it's designed for. I think it is great of the company to do what they are doing and may they raise several dollars for the cause.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,846, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,973.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro