gordyville raffle January 17, 2014 01:10AM
how did the first raffle go I hope they sold lots of tickets

Re: gordyville raffle January 17, 2014 01:48AM
I talked to Amy Biehl last night and she was so thankfull and overwhelmed by the support and love the pulling comminity has showered on the Biehl family.

The raffle is going great so far, they have sold lots of tickets, and so far they raffled off 2 great prizes. There are still 8 drawings to go and with the prize list that is still remaining. I looked at the Full Pull front end [ there was a big crowd all night looking over the front end] thats on display and I can truthfully say the workmenship is second to none, amazing. And the Harts Diesel voucher is also getting alot of interest. I talked to couple pullers that told me Harts is building them their fuel systems.Great poeple , great product. And don't forget the Twister Engine Stands, for every one ordered at the show they are donating $100 to the Biehl family.

Thanks for the great support.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2014 01:58AM by Fuelish Fan.

Re: gordyville raffle January 17, 2014 02:10AM
Will they post the winning ticket numbers? I have a large stack of them here and could not attend the pull.

Re: gordyville raffle January 17, 2014 04:40PM
I was wondering the same thing about ticket numbers or will the winners not present be notified later ??.
Thanks and Good Luck to all, specially the Biehl Family. Randy.

Re: gordyville raffle January 17, 2014 06:59PM
Yes. I am pretty sure Dick is going to post the winners on here after Saturday Night when all the prizes have been drawn.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: gordyville raffle January 18, 2014 11:51PM
Any word who won?

Re: gordyville raffle January 19, 2014 02:26AM
Was wondering the same thing.

Re: gordyville raffle January 19, 2014 06:48AM
How do you know if you won or not? Is it going to be posted today, tomorrow, next week? Its a good deal to do a raffle but if you did not go to the pull your in the dark. Did anyone win that did not go to the pull? And how would you know if you won or not? Anyone have any solid answers to this post?

Re: gordyville raffle January 19, 2014 06:57AM
If you won something, you might have been contacted by Dick.

Re: gordyville raffle January 19, 2014 07:00AM
They called me. I was at the pull but outside at the time. I would say if you win they would have called by now. I'm sure someone will post the results but I'm guessing everyone is traveling home today.

Re: gordyville raffle January 19, 2014 12:06PM
Just got home from Gordyville and I hope to have a list of winners posted tomorrow. And yes if you won a raffle you have already been notified. We had ten drawings and ten winners that have all been notified. I also hope to have a real close estimate of the amount that was raised for the Biehl Family. I can say that so far I believe that it is already in excess of $25,000. And there are so many people that need to be thanked for their generosity. Hope to put all that together tomorrow.

To everyone that bought a ticket, Thank you.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: gordyville raffle January 20, 2014 02:45AM
I took photos of every winner but two, Tim Perry and Andre were the only two not on site if I remember correctly.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009