Gordyville Raffle Recap January 25, 2014 02:58AM
I was honored to be a part of the Midwest Winter Nationals last weekend. With the help of some amazingly generous people, the pulling community rallied to raise some money for the Biehl Family. Today I posted a recap of the experience on Saturday at Gordyville. Thanks to all who let me be a part of the event, especially Klint and Brooke Tucker! Gordyville

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Gordyville Raffle Recap January 26, 2014 07:32AM
Miles; great article on the Biehl family raffle. I want to thank for the great job you and all the announcers did for the entire weekend. Not only did you guys do a wonderful job of announcing the pull but the job that you and your father did promoting tickets sales during the show was a huge part of the success of the raffle. Once again you made the drawing for the grand prize exciting and entertaining, I can't think of many other announcers that could have put everyone so much at ease and still made it so memorable for the Biehl family and all the fans.
Thank You.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009