John Deere 7R series hood and side panels January 30, 2014 02:24AM
Does anybody know where I could get a 7R series hood, grille and screens (and possibly side panels as well) that won't cripple your bank account? most salvage yards get these newer tractors as a result of fires, so obviously there is no hood left............

Thanks for any help.

Re: John Deere 7R series hood and side panels January 30, 2014 04:49PM
Nothing out there at all? Come on, has to be somebody somewhere.

Re: John Deere 7R series hood and side panels January 30, 2014 11:01PM
Check your local JD dealer. I believe there was a PIP for those hoods cracking or something to that nature. But, you have to fast and have a good connection. I believe that if the dealership performs the PIP the must produce photo evidence that they destroyed the old hoods or they do not get credit for the PIP.

Deere is not "friendly" when it comes to that sort of thing. A lot of you don't realize, Deere won't let you keep an engine core anymore. It is not like the old days when you just pay the core price after you buy a reman. The dealership isn't even given the option. It is a produce it or else scenerio.

Re: John Deere 7R series hood and side panels January 31, 2014 01:38AM
Well, that helps a little.

I know there is a LSS Deere with Mid South Pullers that has the hood I'm talking about, think the guy is Keith Haney. Just wondered if they would have any insight. Like the look of that hood.

Re: John Deere 7R series hood and side panels January 31, 2014 02:02AM
Might. Afterthought, call Mowery Auction in Milford, IL. They may have something within reach.

Re: John Deere 7R series hood and side panels January 31, 2014 02:42AM
Thanks! That's at least a start.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009