Data loggers January 24, 2014 02:07AM
Seen a couple tractors at gordyville that had a data logger on them that was more like a little computer. Was wondering if anyone new what brand they might be and where to find one. Thanks

Re: Data loggers January 24, 2014 02:14AM
Like this one? The TS Informant Pro.

Re: Data loggers January 24, 2014 08:33AM
its very similar to that I think it shows up as a bar graph though

Re: Data loggers January 25, 2014 01:18AM
How does that TS dash unit handle weather/moisture?

Re: Data loggers February 09, 2014 02:16PM
I would highly recommend the TS Performance Data logger. We ran two of them all seasons and they did a great job. Dennis and his crew made some updates throughout the season to protect them from the weather elements. Best thing about the TS Data logger is the service you get from TS themselves. Anytime I had a question they were there to answer the phone. Can't beat that in my book!

Re: Data loggers February 09, 2014 03:00PM
The TS Informant unit does some amazing stuff; I visited with him at Murfreesboro and he demonstrated some features I wouldn't have imagined on a unit like this. Look for a tech piece in a future Pro Pulling magazine on the product.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Data logger February 09, 2014 03:20PM
Also might have been a racepak that's what we run on all of our tractors

Re: Data logger February 10, 2014 07:56AM
How much are the ts? Touch screen would be nice but that I'm sure comes with a price. Not saying they're not worth it. What is a good reasonably priced data logger with wireless down load? How about auto meter with dash display? Looking for a new one and wondering how everyone likes what they have?

Re: Data logger February 10, 2014 08:54AM
List of $4950... MAP.. (Min Advertised Price) $4495

Re: Data logger February 10, 2014 11:42PM
What does that include?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard