lethal injection new holland February 14, 2014 08:46AM
Whatever happened to the Lethal Injection New Holland super stock tractor. I havent seen it around for a long time now. Was just wondering if anyone knew where it ended up and if it was still out pulling.

Re: lethal injection new holland February 14, 2014 08:51AM
Few years ago Darryl Countis in Tennessee was running midsouth been about five years ago haven't seen it since.

Re: lethal injection new holland February 14, 2014 09:31AM
sitting in the garage in Sevierville tn, I am sure Mark would sell it, he hasn't pulled it in several years.

Re: lethal injection new holland February 14, 2014 04:39PM
Thanks for the info ol George, I was just wondering the same thing yesterday. There is a mid sized New Holland here at the Farm Show that is painted a little darker blue with silver rims and it looks nice. A friend joke that it was painted Haferd blue.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: lethal injection new holland February 15, 2014 02:42AM
Ol'George,you got any idea what it would take to buy it,i've heard in the neighbor hood of 60,000 large,seems alot but might be worth it.

Re: lethal injection new holland February 15, 2014 03:49AM
Does anyone know which weight class he pulls in?

Re: lethal injection new holland February 15, 2014 05:19AM
He has been offered 40k didn't seem interested, said to me 65k, he told me back in the summer he just got the sigma back from Columbus but I would suggest talking to Mark, and for the second fellow 8ss

Re: lethal injection new holland February 15, 2014 09:21AM
Ol' George, man he must b proud of it,unless its changed considerably,it would need quite a bit of updating,i know its a nice piece but the last time i seen it,it was quite a bit behind Jay and Kenneth and Leon and Galloway,i'd love to have it but that would go along way on my LLSS. ps-met u at murfreesboro,very knowlegable on the olivers,lol

Re: lethal injection new holland February 15, 2014 09:25AM
Is that diesel?

Re: lethal injection new holland February 15, 2014 09:57AM
If he just got his sigma back on it from Columbus, I would guess that it is still a diesel. I'm not familiar with the tractor though....

Re: lethal injection new holland February 15, 2014 03:05PM
I talked to the guys at CDS at gordyville about ford parts an they said his pump was right there on the stand table they said he hasn't gotten it yet also his injectors were there to An 65k is way to high it needs a lot of up dating for the dss class

Re: lethal injection new holland February 15, 2014 01:47PM
The tractor is pretty heavy. When Sieferts pulled ntpa with it they only had a few weights to move around!

Re: lethal injection new holland February 16, 2014 01:13AM
I didnt know Sieferds had it,i only knew Haferd's,thats who owned it when i ran against it at Bowling Green back in the day.

Re: lethal injection new holland February 18, 2014 09:20AM
Didnt Haferds use to pull it in the 75 before they split the classes up?

Re: lethal injection new holland February 18, 2014 10:06AM
Yes, indeed:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM