Masterson Tinker Toy February 17, 2014 04:32AM
Anyone know what chassis is under the Tinker Toy and River Rat? Thanks

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 17, 2014 04:47AM
I believe tinker toy is and engler chassis with a full pull motor sports air ride front end , not sure about the rat but I would assume they are the same ???

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 17, 2014 06:59AM
I asked Kevin Masterson that same question this summer in BG and he confirmed that they are still both Engler with the Fullpull frontends as mentioned above.

On a side note - both tractors making the finals at Louisville in such a tough class is a pretty impressive feat. I sure hope Don doesn't retire from pulling any time soon because he did an excellent job and the NFMS, congratulations on an impressive win.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 17, 2014 07:48AM
That's what I thought, but on Englers FB page they don't mention Mastersons at all??

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 17, 2014 07:49AM
I don't think he's a fan of air-ride front ends.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 17, 2014 02:38PM
Ditto to Jakes comments. Don still can really handle a tractor and is a great competitor he's a credit to the sport. Hope he has many runs left in him.

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 18, 2014 12:55AM
There is 3 more in the shop right now I guess will have to come off their FB page! LOL!

BB.

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 18, 2014 01:09AM
those front ends are pretty cool to watch work!!!

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 18, 2014 12:29PM
first one left Princeton Sunday,..........Cool

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 19, 2014 02:00AM
Are you saying Tim does build a suspended front end now?

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 18, 2014 08:51AM
Kevins was built by himself and Josh Miley

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 18, 2014 02:12AM
Does anyone have any close-up pictures of the front ends I would like to see them?

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 18, 2014 05:46AM
There is a picture of one in the session one pictures from gordyville in the photos section .

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 18, 2014 06:50AM
Bob graciously donated one for the Gordyville Raffle this year. Here's a link to the article that was on the News page with a couple of photos:

http://www.pulloff.com/phorum/read.php?1,168163,168163#msg-168163

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Masterson Tinker Toy February 18, 2014 11:29AM
why doesnt tim engler build front suspension of his own

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009