cnc plasma tables January 31, 2014 02:08AM
Looking for suggestions on cnc plasma tables. Wanting to get one for shop. Size around 4x4 or 4x8. Anyone have one they use and recommend buying? Thanks in advance

Re: cnc plasma tables January 31, 2014 07:11PM
Take a look at Tru-Cut CNC. Their Tables are built in Jackson,TN. Very nice product &well built.

[www.trucutcnc.com]

Re: cnc plasma tables February 01, 2014 12:57AM
torchmate i have a 5x10 tm 1 so far have been happy the software and such is fairly simple. I personally purchased the build it yourself kit which if i were doing it again i would buy an assemble yourself kit so that it could be up and running in couple days not weeks or in my case months but thats due to faults of my own not anything with the torchmate or the company. Every person that I have personally dealt with has been knoledgeable and very pleasent. There is some concern about Lincoln electric takeing over and the company becomeing less customer oriented, but in my limeted dealings that has not been an issue. you can now also get parts at any lincoln store, doesnt mean they have them on the shelf but they can get it. Regardless of what table you buy get a hypertherm plasma. had a plasma cam table in high school and it was kinda cheesey but lots of people like them. I researched for long time before i purchased mine and still probibly could have done more crunched the numbers better. any questions 7 twenty four 991- sixty 6 twenty four

Re: cnc plasma tables February 26, 2014 10:17AM
Thanks for recommending our Tables. Do you have one? We really try to make the best product and give the best support.

Re: cnc plasma tables February 03, 2014 01:52AM
[www.youtube.com] You need to find some friends with tables to help guide you along unless you have lots of experience.
They call it a leaning curve! All I can say is thanks to you tube for online education. This is a bultear table. they are built really well for the price. Once you have figured it out, you will wonder how you got along with out it!. good luck.

Re: cnc plasma tables February 03, 2014 02:17AM
I have a 6X10 Torchmate, being a official "Geezer" made me a bit slow to learn CAD drawing, but it is second nature after a short time. The table has been trouble free,Torchmates tech support has been a great asset.

Re: cnc plasma tables February 04, 2014 02:09AM
I would recommend Victory CNC cutting tables! I own a Victory 6 x 12 water table with a 300 Amp plasma and it has been flawless! I would not recommend the Auto cut 300 to someone that won't need the 1 1/2" cutting capacity but the Thermal Dynamics A120 would be an awesome fit. I owned a Torchmate 5 x 10 water table before the Victory and I won't downgrade their systems because it was a great table it is just that with Victory the tech comes and delivers the table himself, sets it up, and stays for 2 days to do on site training. They are a smaller company but WAY more personable. I hope this helps!

Re: cnc plasma tables February 26, 2014 10:13AM
Yes check us out www.trucutcnc.com or give us a call 615-290-6260

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM