Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 03:28AM
Word has it there is a Deer killer waiting in the shed for the oppertunity to stomp a deer or two. And it's not a IH or a Ford but it is green. Can you say WhompassCAT!

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 05:43AM
If you spell it like that everybody will think you're an idiot. Jus sayin.

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 05:56AM
Huh

This forum has proven time and again that spelling isn't of the highest concern to the majority of the anonymous posters. Tougue Out

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 06:15AM
John Murray
Huh

This forum has proven time and again that spelling isn't of the highest concern to the majority of the anonymous posters. Tougue Out[/quote

Where is the like button!Grinning

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 06:23AM
I am well aware of my intended spelling error. If I had spelled Deere like that it may have offended a owner of a John Deere tractor, or if I had spelled it as Dear it may of offended a lady. But as far as I know a Deer can not read or if it can I doubt that it has the capabilitys to access the internet and this web page. So being I misspelled Deer the only one upset is you. But I never have been able to make every one happy nor do I care to. Just watch the WhompassCAT go!!!

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 07:09AM
I bet all the "deers" are running scared. I bet the tractor is powered by unicorns and rainbows come out of the stack. Until I actually see the tractor, I won't believe it. I hope it's true because I would like to see a big 3208 Cat 2255 (assuming that's what it is) go down the track.

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 08:31AM
I know this has little to do with this thread, but I just couldn't resist. You know the old joke don't you? Why do they paint John Deere's green? "So they can hide in the tall grass when the real tractors go by"! Ok John Deere owners and fans, I love all the colors and like to see them all compete. It was an old joke that I've always thought was cute. Another one goes; Do you know why John Deere's are painted green and Caterpillars yellow? "John Deere's are painted green like money, and Caterpillars are painted yellow like gold because it takes a lot of money and gold to buy either, and the parts to keep them running"! Again gang, they're just jokes.

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 10:27AM
I didn't know cats was green. Whatever it is bring it to cynthiana KY April 19th an lets see what the keyboard pullers has got.

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 10:35AM
8000 ford
I didn't know cats was green. Whatever it is bring it to cynthiana KY April 19th an lets see what the keyboard pullers has got.

One would assume that they mean Oliver green powered by a Caterpillar...

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 10:42AM
Bring that WhompassCAT on out. This Deere fears nothing or no one. Looking forward to a great pulling season. Hey 8000 Ford, you got a class line up for that pull in April with rules? Thanks.

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 11:26AM
All I know is 9500 lb farm stock. I havent herd any other classes. 3000 rpm an pto an rockshaft

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 11:43AM
Huh

Says the guy who is using the word jus, which has its own definition no where's close to the posters intended use, when just was the correct word.

Just saying.

Anyhow I thought the OP was quite funny

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 01:05PM
You had to point out his misspelling didn't you! And I was being critiqued for my spelling. Maybe it was not the spelling so much as the meaning or the definition of the word Deer! Guess it is true that it takes a dumba$$ to know a dumba$$!!! And as far as I know in a factory bone stock Oliver 2255 the engine was Meadow Green not yellow! And remember WATCH THAT WHOMPASSCAT GO!!!

Re: Henry County Deers March 11, 2014 04:51PM
It's pretty obvious only a couple of people on this post understand or recognize the meaning of irony. Sorry I can't help it, my Mom has a Phd in English! Do you guys have a brawl at all your pulls down that way? Seems like you're always sniping at each other.

Re: Henry County Deers March 13, 2014 03:54PM
No actually we have a good time at the pulls . most of the BS that goes on here is by people that don't even pull with us or don't even own a tractor. For some reason there is always jerks that just want to stir up sh-t

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,910, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,010.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM