Diesel truck transmissions March 13, 2014 07:28AM
Ok diesel truck guys, looking for advise on transmission upgrades for a Chevy 2500 with a duramax/ Allison, I'm looking to buy a complete upgraded trans. not piece one together for use on upto a 600 hp engine for towing and the occasional drag race and minimal sled pulling, mostly interested in an Ats or Suncoast product not sure which way to go any GOOD advise would be appreciated also feel free to share your experience with any upgrades you may have done. Thanks in advance!

Re: Diesel truck transmissions March 13, 2014 09:20AM
If you have facebook, friend/look up "Dmitri Millard". He has a 1800hp+ duramax, that runs 8's. He builds transmissions using special Suncoast parts (not off the shelf). The same tranny that he will be build for you, is in his race truck. I think he quoted me 4100 for a built transmission (shipped to him, shipped back) He also puts a lifetime warranty on his work.

Re: Diesel truck transmissions March 13, 2014 11:42AM
Merchant Automotive. Call them. Nuff said.

Re: Diesel truck transmissions March 14, 2014 02:54PM
Goerend transmission. Ask for Dave.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard