Harts or FVP? March 31, 2014 01:34PM
If you were considering updating your p pump or turbo, who would be best to work with? Harts or FVP? Have heard good things about both Brandon and Dennis. Performance is always the top priority, but it's also very important that they are there to answer any questions and be as helpful as possible on adjustments and set up (this is where Columbus struggles IMO). Which one has the best stuff, and can back it up with customer service? This would be for a hot farm tractor located in between both shops. With that being said, who would you recommend? Not looking for smart comments, just some helpful advice. Thanks.

Re: Harts or FVP? March 31, 2014 02:08PM
I have delt with both they both have good parts that make power. Have found its easier to get ahold of Dennis lately think Brandon been busy with new
tractor they are building.Would have to say Brandon has more knowledge with engine components. This is just my opinion though.

Re: Harts or FVP? March 31, 2014 11:33PM
We have had great work and great help from FVP

Re: Harts or FVP? March 31, 2014 04:15PM
have always had great dealing with Dennis. Will always make time to talk to you and find out what you are looking to get out of the tractor. Also tries to to work in your budget

Re: Harts or FVP? April 01, 2014 01:34AM
I'm in the market for a set of injectors for a hot farm. Is there much difference between these two shops?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009