oliver/white tube frame help April 08, 2014 10:03AM
Need some pics of tube frames and how people have attached it to the trans. I have seen son e just weld a plate and bolt on but I would like to incorporate some type of tie bars along the rear end.

Re: oliver/white tube frame help April 09, 2014 09:48AM
Anyone?????

Re: oliver/white tube frame help April 09, 2014 10:00AM
not computer literate enough for pics, but why not run the rails completely to the rear and make them one piece instead of using tie bars. Have had both still believe the one piece hooked and went straighter. Pm me and I will try to get some pics sent your way just have to get help in doing so, I can drive this thing just can't operate it.

Re: oliver/white tube frame help April 09, 2014 04:18PM
I have flown a plane, raced a jetboat, target shoot a 50 cal, been manhandled by a 10 Pro and a woman, knocked around by a bull and audited by the IRS. It was all a helluva lot easier than this damn computer. ol George, I feel your pain.

Re: oliver/white tube frame help April 10, 2014 12:35AM
Thanks for the support, never tried the plane but in all my doings this is the only thing that just mysteriously quits for no apparent reason and then works fine after restarting, well maybe some hired help we had a few years back but that like this was considered normal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009