3/3 turbo April 08, 2014 04:27AM
new precision vs harts
Hear precision is making 20 more horse then harts would like to knw ??????

Re: 3/3 turbo April 08, 2014 04:33AM
neither extremes machines 3/3 right now is the ticket

Re: 3/3 turbo April 08, 2014 04:52AM
Yeah ok

Re: 3/3 turbo April 08, 2014 06:37AM
What is extremes number

Re: 3/3 turbo April 08, 2014 11:36AM
This would be nice to know. I hear fairvalley has a good turbo too is anyone have any info on this?

Re: 3/3 turbo April 09, 2014 12:11PM
30 hp more than hart and it wont blow apart after ten hooks
And you don't have to send to colberg like precision
Extreme machine is the SF ticket 2014

Re: 3/3 turbo April 09, 2014 03:16PM
if he is smart he will sell them as fast as he came make them. all it takes is someone to copy it and you missed out on several thousand dollars. ask mark colberg

Re: 3/3 turbo April 08, 2014 12:54PM
Ok I'll bite. So who is running this latest and greatest extreme machine turbo. Help their business by throwing a name out or better yet some numbers to prove it is the latest and greatest. I am sure their phone will be ringing off the hook and maybe you can get some commission from them for the plug!!!

Re: 3/3 turbo April 08, 2014 02:09PM
It's true the extreme is extreme. But one catch he's not building them for just anyone! Unless you have supported him all along and who would tell dyno numbers lol. You have to pay if u want to play especially playing to win.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 09, 2014 04:02PM
That attitude is pretty silly if you are running a business. Sounds like a good way to run it in the ground. I can see giving your regulars first shot but after that....take their money.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 10, 2014 12:31AM
If he is soo great whats his phone number?? The one in the directory don't work!

Re: 3/3 turbo April 10, 2014 03:01AM
I have been there. Not at all unhappy. With his turbo at least. Delivery time, not so much. When did he start making stuff again? Thought he got out of pulling buisiness.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 10, 2014 03:07AM
Extreme machine super farm turbo's must be so awesome that Ron doesn't have a working phone number!!

Re: 3/3 turbo April 10, 2014 08:12AM
i find it hard to believe that everyone will bash him and then say the phone number doesn't work! How do you know the phone doesn't work unless you have tried calling him because you are interested in what he has to sell, man this makes me laugh. If you hated his product so much you would have never even tried to call to see what he has! lol wow this is why builders don't trust anyone, there is no loyalty, soon as some one hears they can gain 30hp they throw the guy they are dealing with right under the bus, leave the poor guy alone, if you don't like his product don't buy it, its that simple I can list tons of parts we have bought from suppliers that have broke, and I would never talk bad about them.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 10, 2014 08:42AM
Why is his phone number such a secret??!!

Re: 3/3 turbo April 11, 2014 04:22PM
I have no experience with Ron but I have a good feeling it is guys like you MR. Experience that are some of the reasons Ron doesn't answer is phone or even possibley got out of the pulling bussiness all together.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 11, 2014 12:29PM
I just bought a new precision is this extreme something to be looking into?
I've been running in a pro farm super farm class 8.3 Cummins cubed to
590 im under cubed so i need all i can get!

Re: 3/3 turbo April 11, 2014 01:36PM
Don't waste your time calling ol Rockin Ronny, IF (really big if) he actually has a charger id be shocked! He's been out of it for a while and I don't think you can give away one of his chargers. How long has it been since Turbonetics had a good sf charger? I personally like dealing with people who answer there phones. Precision is a pain the butt to deal with but has a nice charger, harts, and Columbus do as well. The only issue is with any of em is you spend 5k plus, then need to find out who is doing the best mods to them and spend another 1-2k. Then if ya wreck one ya gotta change it all back to there 'oem' send it back and repair it ot they'll chuck your modified parts and put their stuff back in. Lots of fun.... Maybe someday they'll realize we all tweak stuff....pulling is a sport of one-upsmanship.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 11, 2014 05:41PM
No expierience with the high dollar stuff, but I'll tell you this much. Whatever he was doing with turbos for the lower level "stock" guys, they would run rings around the stuff the above mentioned super shops were pawning off on us & for less money. I hope he's back & wish him the best.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 13, 2014 12:40PM
Thought he was out of business. I have never heard who actually ran his turbo. Don't remember ever seeing his tractor run good. All that I ever heard was he is trying stuff on his and that is why he has problems. Not a good selling point. I think if you have enough money to play in the big league you are better off with the big league suppliers.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 14, 2014 02:50PM
There's a couple of you tube vids of one of his tractors called ShowTyme, that looked very very strong.

Re: 3/3 turbo April 17, 2014 09:47AM
Is showtime comming out this year? Its always a show when rocking Ronny is out.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,988, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,065.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009