Light Limited SS April 18, 2014 05:04AM
Just wondering where in the Midwest would be the best place to watch Light Limited Super Stock????? Would like to go somewhere and see 20 tractors to a class. Thanks

Re: Light Limited SS April 18, 2014 05:13AM
What do you consider the Mid-West? As I have been looking, it looks like WI or KY are the closest to IL. I am trying to plan some week end trips myself.

Re: Light Limited SS April 18, 2014 07:05AM
In KY, Brandenburg has to be one of the better places. I think I heard there are quite a few just from that county. Most anywhere that doesn't have a conflict with another organization is gonna have good numbers. Just from watching and counting tractors on Youtube, it looks like Elizabethtown had about 20 and Lanesville, IN is a 2 day event and had a real good turnout too.

Re: Light Limited SS April 18, 2014 07:40AM
Are there any organization in central IL or west central IN looking to bring LLSS into their organizations? There seems to be a big geographic gap. Would anyone be willing to "sound off" as far as potential competitors who would be interested in building for a LLSS in those areas?

Re: Light Limited SS April 18, 2014 09:23AM
LLSS fan
In KY, Brandenburg has to be one of the better places. I think I heard there are quite a few just from that county. Most anywhere that doesn't have a conflict with another organization is gonna have good numbers. Just from watching and counting tractors on Youtube, it looks like Elizabethtown had about 20 and Lanesville, IN is a 2 day event and had a real good turnout too.

Yes, Meade County does have quite a few Light Limited Super Stocks--Sipes, Burnett, Bowen, Phillips..

Unfortunately, BOB won't be back at Lanesville this year as it's a PPL MW hook this time around.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009