Reman engines April 30, 2014 12:34PM
Is anyone familiar with reman engines and what all comes with them? Is it also a rebuilt pump? new injectors? Fresh or new valves? Just wondering what guys are getting when buying these?

Re: Reman engines April 30, 2014 04:35PM
I put a 414 from SRC in Springfield Mo. in my 1066 about 4K hrs. ago. Have been very happy with it. Still runs strong and uses no oil at 150 hours. The pump, turbo, head and everything else on it was new or rebuilt. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. The best part was the tractor was only down for 4 days.

Re: Reman engines April 30, 2014 07:50PM
I've got a 467 from SBC n Springfield Mo, stout motor, pull 11,500-13500 farm stock with it n 1066!
Everything to my knowledge is rebuilt or new!!

Re: Reman engines May 01, 2014 01:30AM
we got a 619 from TTP a few years back it was listed as everything new but 500 hours later when we had to rebuild it we found out most of the parts were original. I would check around and talk to some people and make sure they are happy with the engines

Re: Reman engines May 01, 2014 01:49AM
If you get on line and look at Reman Select from Deere, they should have some videos about their rebuilding process. All wear items replaced and everything else mangafluxed/balanced/checked to factory spec.

Their engines have warranty, sn, and inspection sheets where they can track down who did what.

More complete motors are spun and or ran in house.

Plant was at Springfield, MO-assume it still is.

Have seen and heard horror stories about TTPs cobbled up messes, especially on big block

Re: Reman engines May 01, 2014 02:36PM
we picked our TTP reman in Indianaon rt. 30

Re: Reman engines May 01, 2014 03:19AM
Blackbourn and son in shullsburg told they me WILL not sell reman motors as they had to many bearing failures from the reman motors after warranty was over and customers were not pleased. that was exactly what they told when I asked them about one

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009