8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 14, 2014 12:38AM

Going to be a good show!

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 14, 2014 03:49AM
What rules on altered farm? Would travel to get hook in before season starts.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 14, 2014 04:02AM
2600 RPM limit, straight 2.3" turbo with no reducer/slug, billet or clipped wheel. Must have factory lift arms, PTO and hydraulics. That's the gist of it, but if you have questions or want more details, contact Justin or Jimmy.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 14, 2014 11:59AM
what are the 6000 antique rules? or phone number thanks

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 15, 2014 03:43AM
Ain't gonna be much a show. Every 1 in ky has billet turbos with a pull truck.

Re: Hot Hot 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY Hot Hot May 15, 2014 07:35AM
Per the Facebook Page of the New Castle Lions Club about 3pm today:

"The pull committee with New Castle Lions Club met and talked with our local pullers. The decision was made to allow billet wheel turbos to run in the 2.5 diesel truck class tomorrow night May 16th. Payout for the class is $1000 and will pay back 5 places."

No excuse to not come play fellas. Come out for a good time and good competition!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2014 07:37AM by Bryan Lively.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 15, 2014 11:30AM
24/7
Ain't gonna be much a show. Every 1 in ky has billet turbos with a pull truck.
The turbo rules with no billet wheels was on the altered farm tractors. The trucks have their own set of rules

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 15, 2014 11:10AM
For 2014 (and past years to) the promotors have made about all there pullers mad because of there rules and as you have seen several times on pull off lately, they have more problems with the organization, all they do is fight, complain and cry about everything, you do know if you pull, you have to weigh within 500LBS. of the class, but not over.My advice is to just stay at home and watch TV, you will see a much better show. They have only had about 4-6 tractors to show up at the pulls they have already had and the same tractors pull in the 9-11-13LB. classes mainly 11 and 13, they're's not to many in the 9. The last pull 3 tractors were DQ, wow what a great show, just go over a few pages on this site and you can see some of there issues. If your one of them (in quote) come on and pull, you will do great, if not they will find something so they can DQ. you.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 16, 2014 02:16AM
Quit speculating and crying. You have no idea why those tractors were DQ'd you're going to get on here and stir the pot. There's only been one pull this year with this group and there were a bunch of tractors not ready or not able to come. Keep making excuses to tear it down. All you have to do is meet the rules set in DECEMBER and you're good. Why shouldn't you have to weigh within 500? If 13k tractors have to then the ones on 11 should too. Only reason you wanna keep light is to try to outrun it in a bigger class. Stay home watch tv and keep making lies on pull off.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 16, 2014 08:10AM
You know if you guys would make these sleds carry enough weight in them to stop us without slamming us then this weight deal would not be an issue. Everybody would want to weigh as much as possible and we have tractor pulling again instead of tractor racing. It is silly to have to slam farm stock tractors.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 16, 2014 12:18PM
Mr. Really, the tractors were DQ'd for there turbo's, i was standing right there, go over a few pages and look what steve said, you people say you run stock tractors, but you have some 4030's, 4430's and others running 55 series 466cu. engines in them and there not for farming, if they are, get each one to hook to a set of plows and go down the track. I've never heard of tractor racing, maybe thats why you might need to stay at home and watch nascar on TV, get it, i'm not lying.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 16, 2014 01:04PM
local puller
Mr. Really, the tractors were DQ'd for there turbo's, i was standing right there, go over a few pages and look what steve said, you people say you run stock tractors, but you have some 4030's, 4430's and others running 55 series 466cu. engines in them and there not for farming, if they are, get each one to hook to a set of plows and go down the track. I've never heard of tractor racing, maybe thats why you might need to stay at home and watch nascar on TV, get it, i'm not lying.
There are no 4030's in this group ,if you knew your tractors you would know that a 466 will not bolt up to a 4030, there are 4230's and 4430' so what ? They fit the rules. At Nicholasville the other night the sled put no load on the tractors at all until it slammed them , so who ever had the most speed easily won the class. That is why some people refer to it as tractor racing. If you would pay attention you would hear some of the pullers make reference to that

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 16, 2014 01:48PM
local puller

If you were standing there did the turbos meet the rule? Were they cast, 2.3 turbos? Maybe while you're at home you could turn off the tv and pick up a book. They're, there, their. Learn them. Then come talk tractor pulling. I don't Steve ever said that the turbos DQ'd were legal. Just questioned whether the tech man should be selling turbos. Simple question. I don't believe he ever questioned DQ status.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 17, 2014 05:14AM
Not everyone in the class complaines but just a select few and gives the while group a bad name.

Re: 8th Annual New Castle Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pull May 16/17, New Castle, KY May 17, 2014 03:33AM
Any classes gonna be added 2night? Like 2.5 diesel class? If not how much ppl need for a hook fee in bigger diesel truck class?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,783, Posts: 229,968, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,048.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009