Bleeding wildwood brakes May 17, 2014 11:15AM
Do you need to bleed wildwood brakes using stock pistons in rear end the same as before
When it was hydraulic ?

Re: Bleeding wildwood brakes May 17, 2014 11:37AM
as long as the bleeder is on top !

Re: Bleeding wildwood brakes May 17, 2014 11:52AM
I'm using everything stock just removed factory pedals and installed wildwoods. Thank you

Re: Bleeding wildwood brakes May 18, 2014 01:11AM
yes,same way.

Re: Bleeding wildwood brakes May 18, 2014 02:01AM
Use the bleed srew at to of rear axle housing. However i used John Deere Hy Gaurd hydraulic oil in my first set of master cylinders and it caused the rubber rings on the pistons to swell up. I had to get rebuild kits for the master cylinders and drain out the brake piston in rearend, Then i used DOT 4 brake fluid and everything seemed fine after that. Not sure if they make two different rubber material for Wilwood or not. Good Luck Been There

Re: Bleeding wildwood brakes May 18, 2014 05:51AM
Should you get a good hard pedal? I can't turn axle when I push pedal but it goes to the floor?
When I remove the cap off masters still have little bubbles thou.

Re: Bleeding wildwood brakes May 18, 2014 02:06AM
Also i had a 4010 i used for super farm and i put a manuel brake master cylinders off a 300 series industrial tractor and used the John Deere Hy Gaurd and it worked great.

Re: Bleeding wildwood brakes May 18, 2014 06:56AM
If you are getting bubbles you need to bench bleed the master cylinder first , before you bleed the axle bleeders ,this will give you you're hard pedal.
Dane Pickerell

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM