NTPA Live Stream question June 04, 2014 09:26AM
I'm interested in purchasing the live stream for the Hutchinson pull this weekend and was curious if anyone knew how it looked? I ask because I ordered the Pinetops pull earlier this year but it wound up being rained out and a refund was issued. While no vehicles got to pull that night due to the rainout, when I was viewing the stream during delay they showed the track a few times and the video angle seemed far away and grainy. I know Hutchinson is one of the biggest pulls of the year however so maybe it's of higher quality? Any help would be appreciated, thanks. I'm looking forward to watching some pulling from the comforts of home (and 800 miles away) but if I'm shelling out 20 dollars for a session I don't want to watch crappy webcam footage. Thanks!

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 04, 2014 10:47AM
I believe you will get the same showing as you would on rfd tv, approductions will be out there, so that should be the feed you recieve

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 04, 2014 12:23PM
ive watched a few live steams and the are pretty good except for fairlea wv that one the camera was at the starting line and stayed there but told you there distances of all the tractor that pulled

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 05, 2014 12:19AM
I have order last year some of the AP shows on the live stream they use the tv cameras an they are really good an I would order it if I was you.

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 05, 2014 01:27AM
Thanks for the advice all. If it's the AP cameras then I'll for sure be ordering it.

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 05, 2014 07:00AM
Thanks for your good questions. AP Production is filming the Power Pull Nationals. The footage from our show tomorrow and Saturday is what is put into the RFD Championship Pulling Series. You maybe got a $10 show from Pinetops, not filmed by the professional group of AP Productions. You are getting a $100 show at the Power Pull Nationals. But please remember, we are all at the mercy of Mother Nature in June. I'm praying for good weather and an awesome show. Nothing beats being here and taking it all in, but I'm glad that we can entertain you from Minnesota on the live-streaming venue. We have some special events planned. You won't be disappointed if you have high speed internet. Have a great weekend. We are planning on that in Hutchinson.
Sincerely, Julie Rose

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 05, 2014 01:46PM
Thanks Julie, I'm looking forward to it

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 08, 2014 02:02AM
Since I posted this originally I guess I should chime back in incase anyone else is on the fence. The coverage of both sessions was really good and I enjoyed it. I'll be watching more of the AP Prod. live shows this year. Thanks, and cool to see you on the tractor Julie

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 08, 2014 05:51PM
Thank you to everyone that helped make the Power Pull a success. And I had a blast driving the mod. Still can't wipe the grin off. I'm going to Disney World now! ;-D

Re: NTPA Live Stream question June 09, 2014 01:42AM
Julie,
I wish we could have been there for your debut in the mod class looks like you had a good first outing. We really missed coming to your event this year,we dicided to run the Lt class this year so we went to Hazel Green to run Tarry's truck and got to look at the rain and mud Instead. The top engine wasn't quite ready for the Feissty tractor. Good job,hope to see you in Tomah.

S'no Farmer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009