Black 1066 HotFarm on for sale page July 25, 2014 12:24AM
I plan on contacting the seller, but figured I would see what everyone else thinks before I call (After all he is selling something and will say what he has to , to sell it.)

In the ad, it says "Tractor is a proven winner." Has anyone actually seen it win an event that had any good running tractors? At the events I seen it run at, he was at the back of the pack and was severely lacking hp and tire speed. Maybe he made several improvements since then? The price just seems kind of steep for something that didn't run any better than what I seen it run.

Re: Black 1066 HotFarm on for sale page July 25, 2014 12:52AM
Then you should probably just build your own and keep shopping. I bet for $21000 you cant buy that whole pile of parts and assemble it and make it run down the track for that. And I have never seen it run, or know who the guy is. I have been pricing building a tractor kind of like that, and it isn't cheap, and lots of labor and time.

Re: Black 1066 HotFarm on for sale page July 25, 2014 10:49AM
Just ask him where and when he won.

Re: Black 1066 HotFarm on for sale page July 25, 2014 11:23AM
Pretty sure it's sold.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,652, Posts: 229,727, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,069, Posts: 225,914.

Our newest member JD_8520