different ways to 640 August 21, 2014 08:03AM
Id like to know the pros and cons on a 5.5 stroked crank
vs 5.75 stroked crank?

Re: different ways to 640 August 22, 2014 06:46AM
Well it is big $ going with 575 and 6 inch stroke!
In 9300sf there is a little bit of an edge but my 570rei motor
with the stock crank balanced runs with some of the best! Spend your $ on good parts like pump, turbo, injectors, injector deph, air flow!
I take it your a green guy! So anything close to 640 can run strong and can win! Unless its a heavy pig 619 dont get me wrong some run good but just somthin about that setup I build alot of motors and that motor there I struggle I built a 531 up to a 611 in my buddys profarm hanging 619s out to dry! Anyone saying 619 is all you need their right but not bbjd combo! Now you can take a 619 crank stroke it just a little to run the same bore and run way stronger! Perfect package is 5 and a half stroke I like a little bore and stroke combo! Not enough stroke on the deeres makes for a tight motor too much does the same! Now ih is different

Re: different ways to 640 August 23, 2014 12:33PM
My thinking is 5 3/4 stroke and 4 7/8 bore is a cheese cake engine in SUPER FARM / anything with limited turbo and rpms!
Now lim Pro stock seems to like more bore less stroke I found 5 1/8 stroke worksThumbs Up I guess everyone has a different idea
But Balance balance balance pistons rods and crank to work together as smooth as a baby Cool I myself left the big stroke because I broke too many cranks like 3 out of 60 hooks well the first time broke and after that I checked after every 20 runs and it would be cracked. So not wanting to spend big dollars on a crank so I went with less stroke I have an ass kicking 611 sbjd with all of columbus fuel parts new precision fvp worked on and GMS head and let me tell you maybe be under torqued but on the top end better then when I was 640 and run pretty strong and having more fun less wrenching so far! (Dont forget this)weld on a crank=Angry

Re: Super Farm cube help on stroke vs bore please need more help thanks August 23, 2014 12:42PM
What about 466 can a guy beat a strong 640 with a 466?
Do you need 5.75 stroke for superfarm 640 or will 5.25 work

Re: Super Farm cube help on stroke vs bore please need more help thanks August 23, 2014 01:14PM
Yes it can be done just look at Brandon Coats.

Re: Super Farm cube help on stroke vs bore please need more help thanks August 23, 2014 02:27PM
Yea not the same turbo and weight unless hes got some hot fuel and water

Re: Super Farm cube help on stroke vs bore please need more help thanks August 25, 2014 08:06AM
To ? I have been running with the badger state super farms and the PPL tour guys this summer at the same weight and same turbo with a 466. At Hillsboro there was 20 tractors Friday night finished 4th and Saturday night 21 tractors finished 4th again so it can be done! PS my fuel and water has passed all 5 times after being check this summer!! Have good day Mr ? PS I also have 2 wins on the badger state circuit!! Brandon Coates

Re: different ways to 640 August 25, 2014 10:23AM
Brandon Coates had done his homework and runs the way he does because of it!! He's a ligit contender every night and will be because of his drive to succeed. Don't call him a cheater because he figured out something a lot of people couldn't!! See ya Thursday night Brandon!!

Re: different ways to 640 August 25, 2014 11:27AM
I was told many hours on the dyno. have heard from many that he is a 466. Good for him to spend the time to figure out how to do it. I also believed it could be done

Re: different ways to 640 August 25, 2014 11:18AM
Dumb asses something I have been saying for few year and getting a many nasayers IT CAN AND IS BEING DONE.

Re: different ways to 640 August 26, 2014 05:50AM
Brandon has got super injectors out of a vw rabbit that were designed by nasa for a space shuttle,and if you look close i heard he has a msd box hidden in his tracder with a specialy designed traction control device that either retards the timing or gives it a shot of undetectable nitrous. But the real helper the mother of all cheating is the secrect chip he spent close to a million dollars on that he inserts in his rectum and it takes over all his motor skills and controls all his moves on the throttle,clutch and steering wheel. Sorry Brandon i know you spent tons,but i had to tell......

Re: different ways to 640 August 26, 2014 06:40AM
Its times like these, I wish PullOff had a "like" button. That... was funny!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason