ceramic lifters August 22, 2014 11:42AM
Building a three thousand rpm 7.6 jd engine and I have the opportunity to buy a set of used ceramic lifters. Are they that much better or would I be just as well off to use stock ones?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2014 11:44AM by Cotton picker.

Re: ceramic lifters August 28, 2014 04:02AM
The ceramic liters will be fine if there are not hairline fractures visible on the surface. It is very important to know that the cam lobe profile matches the liter diameter ( the lobe won't run off the edge of the lifter). If you choose to reuse the OEM lifters we can resurface your lifters. My company manufactures camshafts, that is all we do, stuff related to camshafts. Billets, regrinds, profiling your camshaft, cam lobe design, tappet resurfacing and high end engine simulation. We can make a suggestion or you can tell us what you want. Either way your success is our goal.
Thanks
Randy Kuehmichel
Qualityperformancecams.com
715-659-5152

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520