Enough. September 18, 2014 09:01AM
Like most of you I've been taking in the scenery of the posts the past few days and its gotten ugly enough I'm stepping out to say: ENOUGH.

Enough with the bashing, whatever/whoever that's being bashed. Come with facts, not B.S. if you're going to make a statement.

Look before you leap. Some of you are acting out of emotion rather than your intelligence. You're better than that, you know who you are. Think before you type. Calling another commenter a D__k____d is not even low hanging fruit, thats rotten fruit on the ground. Calling people cheaters WHEN THE DEVICES WERE/ARE LEGAL is pretty shabby too.

The beauty of this page is that opinions can be aired. The ugly part is that the s____t stirring that some people have to do in the process.

This isn't an anti-NTPA post, nor is it a pro-PPL post. This is a moderator for Pulloff.com post. This is about making sure that if you're going to provide your opinion, don't get your fruit of the looms in a wad if someone disagrees with you. Expect that to happen and don't take it personal. Communicate clearly with facts and the rest will follow.

Speaking of info, here's a nugget to think about: based on my calculations, the Light Super NTPA Champ and the PPL Champ in head-to-head competition had an average placing difference of exactly one position. The NTPA champ had a 3rd place avg, the PPL champ averaged a 4th based on 8 head-to-head encounters. Both innovative chassis with two entirely different philosophies and the PPL chassis is the only one of the two with a bag system. The Pro Stock class in my opinion doesn't have enough head-to-head competition (2 hooks) to extrapolate enough usable data to make a call. If my calculations are incorrect then please let me know. I like dealing in facts as Ive said before, and I have my big-boy britches on well enough and shoulders are broad enough to take whatever correction I need. Having said all that, where's the competitive advantage of the air bags, or any suspension system?

just my .02, and don't spend it all in one place. I gotta go back to work, next PPM is wrapping up.

Re: Enough. September 18, 2014 10:25AM
Amen

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009