Ed Drysdale November 25, 2014 10:48AM
I would like to let all the tractor pullers and farmers in Ohio who know my dad Ed Drysdale that he had a stroke in July. He now has only a few more days of life is what we are being told by hospic. Dad got pneomina during rehab and it created farmers lung is what thy are calling it. His lungs and heart are bad. The dr at Cleveland Clinic are saying it's from where he worked on the tractors and breathed in the smoke while working on them in the John Deere dealership. Dad worked for McIlvaine Equipment years ago until he and my uncle Dan went out on their own. This is the only way I knew how to reach farmers and pullers who knew him. Dad was known for his John Deere repair of tractors. Thank you.
Patty.

Some of you know his grand daughter that loves pulling Andrea Smith.

Re: Ed Drysdale November 25, 2014 03:14PM
Losing a loved one is so very hard. Thanks for letting us know & God be with you all.

Re: Ed Drysdale November 25, 2014 07:26PM
Thank you sooo much

Re: Ed Drysdale November 26, 2014 11:53PM
Sorry to hear about your dad. I've had a little work done through the years by them, and they were always glad to help and very nice people. It'll be extra difficult at this time of year and also with the passing of your uncle Dan not all that long ago. Sorry to hear of your troubling times.

Re: Ed Drysdale passed yesterday around 11 am November 28, 2014 11:20PM
My dad lost his fight yesterday. He went home to be with The Lord and his brother. I bet there are no non running tractors in heaven. Calling hours are Monday night at Roberts funeral home from 4to8pm and funeral tuesday at 1 pm. Thank you all

Re: Ed Drysdale passed yesterday around 11 am November 28, 2014 11:25PM
Deeredaughter,sorry to hear of your loss,i didnt know him but he sounded like a remarkable man,thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Re: Ed Drysdale passed yesterday around 11 am December 04, 2014 07:57AM
Thank you soo much

Re: Ed Drysdale December 06, 2014 01:02PM
deere daughter, sorry to here about your dad, him and your uncle did a lot of work for me over the years. they were great people and they new there john deere tractors.they spent a lot of years working for your uncle dale

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009