New builds for nwmtpa December 12, 2014 09:46AM
Are there any new tractors being built for nwmtpa? Heard rumors there's a tractor comeing out of retirement. It would be nice to see some new iron.

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 12, 2014 10:31AM
I hear Teddy Gann is building a new 466 lim Pro tractor and has his 670 out of his old Slave to go after Caywood Comet

Also hear John O is building a new 4.1 and his boy will get the old motor to pull pro farm

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 12, 2014 10:47AM
Teddy Gann is a rumor!! I'm sure he won't pull with all that crying going on!!

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 15, 2014 12:54PM
Well I just read this and my opinion is ,,here we go again.the last comment makes me want to go IAMO and PPL next year.

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 15, 2014 01:05PM
Hey bad medicine,you said you want to have yours back next year.What are your plans? what association?I want to pull with people that WANT TO PULL AND GET ALONG AND HAVE FUN. EOC (end of conversation).

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 15, 2014 01:18PM
I Agree KevinD who needs the back stabbing and drama!!!

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 15, 2014 01:22PM
Well keep hearing Rumors bout IAMO, NWMTP I think has too many classes, show lasts too long for me, plan on PPL cause most of the Pullers I know and are Friends and it seems to me get along better. Don't anyone start bashing just my humble opinion ! I have a Job offer and may be setting out anyway next Year, have to make up my mind next Spring.

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 15, 2014 02:32PM
Thank you for the compliment and yes sir we are friends and do get along. But we are all VERY competitive on the track!

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 15, 2014 03:30PM
Are their any women who hook ppl profarm? I know their is a lady who pulls a red tractor in ppl, just wondered if any compete in the lower levels?

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 15, 2014 04:03PM
Yes there will be a lady pulling in 466 Lim Pro class!!

Re: New builds for nwmtpa December 16, 2014 11:55AM
Kevin I plan to follow IAMO some with my new ride. Hope to meet you in person sometime. I think we have the same views on this pulling deal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009