m w turbo December 30, 2014 10:39PM
Does anyone know were you can get a direct replacment for MW turbo I have got a Leyland 272 that needs a new turbo and has the MW kit on it a different turbo will not fit tried already hits valve cover or to high if make an adapter and intake lines be rerouted

Re: m w turbo December 30, 2014 11:19PM
Your choices are limited. If you are looking for a direct replacement you will be limited to the RaJay, M&W or old Roto Master turbo chargers that are still in good shape, you can search ebay, they pop up there once and a while. As far as a replacement you would need a turbo with an On-Center Turbine Housing. Far as I know Allis used some TO4B's with that type of housing, D19 and 190's come to mind. You will have to make modification to the oil lines and problably the air lines, but the position should be pretty close.

Re: m w turbo December 30, 2014 11:56PM
Area diesel has replacement ones. There better and same physical size.pretty reasonable priced to.

Re: m w turbo December 31, 2014 04:29AM
I tried many different chargers over the years. I had good success with the RaJay. Mine was a 301F60. It bolted right on and spun up better than what M&W made. It worked good in the field and on the track.
Thanks much to Jake for a super site.

Re: m w turbo December 31, 2014 11:54AM
Thanks the all is Chalmers looks like it will fit with no modifications thanks a bunch this helped alot

Re: m w turbo January 01, 2015 01:51AM
Try Precision Diesel Red Oak Iowa 712-623-9233 I see them advertising M&W new and used parts and wanting to buy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009