ppl western series scheduel? January 02, 2015 02:46AM
just curious if anyone has heard anything on the ppl western series scheduel? just curious if they have added hooks for this year? really enjoyed pulling with them and am looking forward to next summer!

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 02, 2015 02:57AM
Heard that both Nebraska Bush and the Western Series was waiting for the Outlaw schedule to see if there were any open dates to get more pullers at thier events.

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 02, 2015 04:36AM
the ppl hooks i participated in didnt hurt for iron. heck i think each time i hooked with them in the 85 lp there were 15-25 hooks every time. the 4.1's there were always 15 or more. the supers are down i can say that, but all other classes have plenty of vehicles. now back to the question that was asked earlier and not the attempted bashing..

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 02, 2015 06:04AM
Been working on the Outlaw schedule putting in classes at events. What helps Outlaws is we now have 14 classes with good numbers in most and can do 2 or 3 events the same day. Most associations out west do not offer that many classes or do not have many in some of the classes like the Pro Stocks Tractors, Modified Tractors, 2WD Trucks, 4WD Trucks, Light Super Stock Tractors, Diesel Super Stocks Tractors, Unlimited Super Stock Tractor, Semi Trucks. Place for everyone and most all associations have plenty of Pro Stock 4WD Trucks, Diesel 4WD Trucks, Super Farm Tractors, 85 Limited Pro Stock Tractors and Limited Pro Stock Tractor classes. All schedule is all but full and had to turn down some events and working to find a place for a few others.

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 02, 2015 08:45AM
Excited to see the new outlaw schedule with the classes posted!!

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 05:30AM
I'm glad for you doug but I'm not asking about the outlaw schedule. I was asking about ppl western series........

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 05:33AM
In his defense he didn't bring it up , he was the informing those that did .

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 10:57AM
Well in my defense I really don't give a bleep about outlaws. Why not start your own thread and inform them there. I just want to know about ppl...

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 11:13AM
Really Lpp?? If you don't care then shut up and don't post!!! You sound like a liberal democrat for crying out loud!!!

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 11:36AM
Maybe if you don't like what is being posted you can start your own message board and control what is being said, or you can simply keep reading and keep your mouth shut until you find the answer you are looking for, since no one has answered your question it's possible that nobody gives a crap about the western series either....

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 11:42AM
Clearly, crazy talker, when you read you are unable to comprehend. Lpp cares PPL and the Western Series and not about outlaw. Next time try not to make things difficult that really are pretty simple.

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 01:23PM
Wow, so it's Outlaw,s fault PPL will not put out a schedule. Surely someone from PPL has seen this post. I thank Doug for commenting about the Outlaw schedule after it was brought up. At least he signs his name and does not go by Lpp

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 01:37PM
And your parents named you wow? Lol that must suck

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 03, 2015 01:42PM
and "Wow" makes you soooo much more credible and just a better all around person right?

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 05, 2015 10:00PM
Still no schedule for Western Series. I heard they lost their sponsor and were done. Thinking now more every day that might be true. Let's see, NTPA, PPL and Outlaws has a schedule out, plus I know of 14 other different smaller associations. Maybe they waiting on Outlaws to put the classes in the dates so they can try to improve their pulls with something besides a few lesser smoker classes and street pickups. Better yet maybe the are waiting on Nebraska Bush schedule so they can get the biggest class they have now-farm stock tractors if they are a a available.

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 05, 2015 11:07PM
Didn't know PPL pulled Farm Stock Tractors, guess I better pay closer attention this year.

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 05, 2015 11:31PM
Guys lets be patient. The fair convention for Missouri and Illinois haven't even happened. When those are over and contracts returned they will post their schedule on their website.

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 05, 2015 11:42PM
Fairs learned long time ago to get your dates before the conventions or will not be any dates left for carnival or grandstand entertainment. If waiting on that they are in trouble. Keep drinking that PPL Kool-aid.

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 05, 2015 11:50PM
Really
Fairs learned long time ago to get your dates before the conventions or will not be any dates left for carnival or grandstand entertainment. If waiting on that they are in trouble. Keep drinking that PPL Kool-aid.

Are you always the smartest man in the room?,.....................they've got doctors that can help you with that condition. Google search hint wwwimaassallthetime.com

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 05, 2015 11:29PM
What a bunch of female kitty cats on here! Who cares when the schedules are posted? Is it gonna change your life if a 466 class is in IA,..... MO,.....and NE,..... all at the same time,...................oh the tragedy if that happens,.....bahahaha Little school girls all huddled up at recess is what comes to mind reading this crap.

Re: ppl western series scheduel? January 06, 2015 07:30AM
I bet the schedules are out before most rigs are ready to pull!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,747, Posts: 229,890, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,994.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM