data logger thoughts February 08, 2015 11:25AM
Looking for some input on data log system. Going to put on a diesel light pro. What is the best and worse. What is the easiest to use and best value for the cost. Chaepest vs most costly. And where can you or should you get from. Any opinion or thought is appriciated. Thanks !

Re: data logger thoughts February 08, 2015 12:02PM
I sell the RPM Performance data recorder and have sold over 200 with very few problems. In my opinion they are the best bang for your dollar. Now available with dash (billet aluminum and high quality), that monitors all of your sensors by scrolling through the screen. I sold 3 last week and for an alcohol system with dash, 8 egt's , 5 pressures, and one rpm hookup to msd box they are $2653.50 plus shipping (diesel rpm pickup slightly higher). I am available almost 24-7 for assistance for customers. Call with any questions I would like to earn your business!
Bryan Conner
Conner Fuel Systems
Milan, Mo.
660-292-4075
email: bcon32000@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2015 12:05PM by bconner.

Re: data logger thoughts February 09, 2015 12:10PM
We have a complete RPM performance setup and have been happy with how it works. My only wish is that they would offer a ground speed sensor. Does anyone have a sensor that can be added for this?

Re: data logger thoughts February 09, 2015 01:52PM
Talk to Bryan Conner because I'm sure I was offered that option of speed sensor but went with turbo speed sensor

Re: data logger thoughts February 09, 2015 02:34PM
Keith your are correct, Randy now has available a ground speed (GPS) sensor per several requests including mine. We have not used it yet, but have it available and ready for shipment. I will be testing it as soon as outdoor pulling resumes. I have worked with him since 1995 and consider him a close personal friend. You will never go wrong buying from him and I hope me. I try to represent him the best that I can. Call me with any questions :
Bryan Conner
Conner Fuel Systems
Milan, Mo.
660-292-4075
email: bcon32000@gmail.com

Re: data logger thoughts February 09, 2015 10:40PM
Just received my RPM system from Bryan yesterday. Have not hooked it up (obviously) but all the components appear to be high quality. My biggest complaint with the auto meter was the poor quality of the sensor plugs and pig tails. These are crimped tightly, pinned properly and heat shrunk (shrinked ???) so the plug ends won't pull or fall off. Dash looks cool also, not a cheap ass piece of plastic, its a billet aluminum enclosure that looks to be very durable and feels like its substantial. Some others appear plasticy and cheap. My initial look is very positive and I can't wait to see it in action. I did opt for the wireless download option and came in right at 3000.00 ..... can't beat it price wise. Most dash setups are over 5000.00, I feel like I got the most bang for my buck.Thanks Bryan.

Re: data logger thoughts February 09, 2015 11:43PM
It there a model that just has a memory box and all the sensors without the display? I already have a dash full of good quality gauges.

Re: data logger thoughts February 10, 2015 08:04AM
Mr Builder if you opt for the unit with out the dash you can basically deduct $620 from the system.
Sincerely,
Bryan Conner
Conner Fuel Systems
Milan, MO
660-292-4075
bcon32000@gmail.com

Re: data logger thoughts February 10, 2015 12:53AM
Yes they have it without the display. Had very good luck with their systems.

Re: data logger thoughts February 10, 2015 08:01AM
Rob,
Thanks for the kind words! If you have any questions do not hesitate to call me. And as you know if you wish I will help with data interpolation as I do with all my customers!
Bryan Conner
Conner Fuel Systems
Milan, MO
660-292-4075
bcon32000@gmail.com

Re: data logger thoughts February 10, 2015 09:32AM
i wish i would have known bryan sold them before i bought mine. not upset with rpm by no means but sure would have been nice to have somone close to call when i had a question.

Re: data logger thoughts February 11, 2015 05:12AM
Brian, could you please post your test results with the GPS speed data. Thank you

Re: data logger thoughts February 11, 2015 11:17AM
Can the new Dash be added to a couple year old RPM System? I am pretty sure they said it could, just wanted to make sure.
Thanks

Re: data logger thoughts February 11, 2015 11:35AM
Yes it can, just had mine done. Cost 75$ to make it ready for the dash.

Re: data logger thoughts February 13, 2015 01:04AM
Did you have to send the data logger box back or just buy some adapters?
Thanks

Re: data logger thoughts February 13, 2015 01:46AM
Is the RPM dash unit have playback functions? Or do we have to plug into a laptop?

Re: data logger thoughts February 13, 2015 10:15AM
Dougac21 . Yes I did send back. Gonzo. I am not sure on the new dash having a playback but I believe it will not.. You still have to down load to a laptop then view in graph form.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason