louisville vs tomah vs kc February 16, 2015 10:53AM
i know this is a strange comparison but hear me out to go to all the pulls at louisville was i believe 210$ a season pass at tomah in 2014 cost 115$ and a 2 night pull at kc cost 49$ this year i do know that tomah and lville is the best of the best but for the nfms to almost double the price of admission compared to tomah seems nuts to me because an outdoor show is better hands down and back to the kc pull that pull is getting better and better every year and for that price and the quality of machines that are there i will take that every year over louisville just my 2 cents worth not trying to piss anybody off

Re: louisville vs tomah vs kc February 16, 2015 11:22AM
Same way here, everything to high in Louisville from tickets to food and beer and lodging. You seeing more and more empty seats. Use to sell out all but a few seats in behind sled and maybe Saturday was full. Hear over 25 FFA chapters with about 800 kids going to KC pull. Use to see that at Louisville but to high for schools now. Louisville has about 3 classes each night with about 45 pullers where KC lineup on website looks like 10 classes with over 60 pullers each night. Get to see 1/4 more for half the price. That's why we skipped Louisville the last 2 years and went to KC. Glad we did.

Re: louisville vs tomah vs kc February 16, 2015 12:19PM
Looks like KC having 5 classes and 63hooks on Friday and 6 classes and 62 hooks on Saturday. Looks like they added the Diesel 4WD trucks to Saturday pull. NBC Sports is going to film it also. That's good about the FFA kids getting to go.

Re: louisville vs tomah vs kc February 16, 2015 12:48PM
KC going to be a great pull. And will be on NBC sport. Hope everyone can make it. You wlll not be disappointed

Re: louisville vs tomah vs kc February 16, 2015 12:54PM
Outlaws have hired agency 212 to help with sponsorship. So if you are a puller with a sponsor idea or a potential sponsor who would like to maybe sponsor the outlaws. Stop by suite Z and talk to Travis or Stacie

Re: louisville vs tomah vs kc February 16, 2015 01:00PM
Sorry. Didn't specify. Agency 212 will be in suite Z at western farm show pull in KC. You can stop in and visit with them or give them a call or talk to Doug. Or you can call me ( as I will be working with Doug and the agency to help secure sponsorship for outlaws. Thanks Kurt Van Beek. 712-470-1593

Re: louisville vs tomah vs kc February 16, 2015 01:06PM
Bad enough a fricking snickers bar costs $3.50 and $6.25 for a beer but it takes a hour to get it with no one in line at Louisville. They used to sell two sizes of draft beer, problem was the same 12oz. in the large fit in the small. People must of caught that because only one size now and no two dollar difference. I understand the cost of a show but they don't need to drain a person's wallet everywhere they turn. They would make more money lowering the price of tickets, food, and beer keeping concessions stands open longer and putting people in said stands that can move their ass. Fans want to watch a show they can take their families to and still be able to not skip a car payment. That goes for anywhere.

whats wrong with you guys February 17, 2015 07:45AM
Hillsboro= $15 admission, $3.00 beers and just look at the line up they have. There is no comparison to it

Re: whats wrong with you guys February 17, 2015 10:54AM
to sully i am assuming you are talking about ppl because outlaws also hook there but if you take tomah at 115$ for a season pass and divide that by 6 it equals 19$ a seesion and they also have 3$ beers i have never been to hillsboro so i cant compare but if its as good as it seems i might have to make a road trip

Re: whats wrong with you guys February 18, 2015 01:59AM
This becoming the pull to go to. Not only the better price and number of vehicles you get to see. Last year everyone that came through the door got a free 50 plus page full color program. Nice deal with the FFA also.

Re: whats wrong with you guys February 18, 2015 03:26AM
I would agree with your opinion, if it were at a better venue. They don't maintain that building any longer and I believe now its the only event in that facility. I don't even think the rodeos are being held there any longer. It would really be cool if it were at Sprint down the road. The talk is still tearing that building down soon. It's kind of a lot of effort for something that may not have a long future. The pull needs a new home, in a better more modern facility. At one point there was discussion of tearing it down and building 5,000 seat arena for the rodeo's. Read a while back were that was put on hold as well.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,787, Posts: 229,974, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,101, Posts: 226,052.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009