what does everyone do for mounting gopro on cage April 02, 2015 01:56AM
what does everyone use for mounting a gopro to the roll cage, and where would you get one these brackets have a gro pro hero 3. thanks

Re: what does everyone do for mounting gopro on cage April 02, 2015 02:42AM
video
what does everyone use for mounting a gopro to the roll cage, and where would you get one these brackets have a gro pro hero 3. thanks

Here's what I use:
GoPro Roll Bar mount

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: what does everyone do for mounting gopro on cage April 02, 2015 07:14AM
Go to the Ram Mount online cataloge they have a section just for GoPro

Re: what does everyone do for mounting gopro on cage April 02, 2015 11:51AM
Duct tape!
If the women don't find you handsome, hope they find you handy!

Re: what does everyone do for mounting gopro on cage April 02, 2015 02:11PM
I don't like the Go-Pro mount as it seems like I got too much vibration. I use the Eye of Mine roll bar mount.

Re: what does everyone do for mounting gopro on cage April 02, 2015 03:10PM
A muffler clamp and a 1/2 inch piece of electrical conduit.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: what does everyone do for mounting gopro on cage April 03, 2015 12:18AM
I use Go Pro handle bar mounting kit. works good. there is setting for automatic vibration limiting on camera go to Go Pro website and try to find it.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: what does everyone do for mounting gopro on cage April 03, 2015 02:53AM
I just cut three piece of 1/8" by 1" strap metal. Drill your holes in the tabs and weld it to the cage. Weld a nut on the end piece that the gopro fastener goes into. Then just take a grinder and round the edges of the tabs until your camera rotates to the angles you want. Costs almost nothing and takes half hour to do. Also want to cut 2 extra pieces of strap and drill holes in for mock up and welding, as the gopro tabs are 1/8" thick as well, worked slick. Did it two years ago and works great. Have one on the top of the cage and later made one to mount on the side by the throttle.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM