what classes are at ts performance May 18, 2015 06:45AM
could any one tell me which classes pull and which night they pull a the ts performance pull coming up in 2 weeks? thanks!!

Re: what classes are at ts performance May 18, 2015 08:37AM
Both Friday and Saturday will have the same classes. The classes being run will be champions tour-super modified twd, super modified tractor, pro stocks, super farms, light super stocks, and super stock diesel trucks. There will also be silver series 3.0 trucks and midwest 2.6 trucks. 2.6 trucks will qualify in the afternoon before the pulls at night.

Re: what classes are at ts performance May 18, 2015 10:28AM
Are they still going with three tracks down there?

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: what classes are at ts performance May 18, 2015 10:39AM
I'm not sure...I'm not a big fan of the three track show. To much going on...it is cool to see once but I'd prefer only 2 tracks. Seems like they keep it pretty organized though. Hopefully get some good weather that week. I'm sure it would be hard trying to do vids for you lol!

Re: what classes are at ts performance May 18, 2015 01:01PM
Chip42
I'm not sure...I'm not a big fan of the three track show. To much going on...it is cool to see once but I'd prefer only 2 tracks. Seems like they keep it pretty organized though. Hopefully get some good weather that week. I'm sure it would be hard trying to do vids for you lol!

I went in 2013 and filmed just the Champions Tour classes and that kept me busy enough--the major issue was track maintenance of the other tracks getting in the shot.
I get two opportunities to film two tracks this year: Lawrenceburg, TN and Hopkinsville, KY. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that... Drinking

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: what classes are at ts performance May 19, 2015 12:17PM
I hate trying to film 2 tracks. It's usually alright if they alternate, but it seems more often than not they run right together.

The Iowa State Fair does a great job of alternating, so only 1 track at a time. Makes it relatively easy to film.

Re: what classes are at ts performance May 18, 2015 12:41PM
Click on the flyer to see an enlarged view of it.

We will be putting a press release out early next week for the event but the class lineups include:

From the Champions Tour:
Optima Batteries Super Modified 2WD Trucks,
E3 Sparkplugs Super Modified Tractors,
Protect the Harvest Pro Stock Tractors,
Super Farm Tractors,
Light Weight Super Stock Tractors
ARP Super Stock Diesel Trucks

TS Performance Silver Series:
AirDog 3.0 Diesel Trucks

AgProtect 1 Mid West Region:
2.6 Diesel Trucks

I invite everyone to come out and join us for a big weekend of pulling!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009