Ford 8000 to 9600 Series - with helm pump or simlar setup. June 05, 2015 06:06AM
Looking for a little help. Has anyone taken a Ford 8000- 9600 series pedastool and removed the complete steering, including the tilt out, to mount a helm pump or a simlar steering setup? I'm using the steering system that Wayne's repair sales. I'm hoping to find someone that has done this or in the process of doing this. I need the brackets that bolt to the pedastool and bracket to bolt my steering pump too. Now you're thinnking... Why don't I make it myself. Well a couple weeks ago I had hernia surgery again. If I touch anything my wife would kill me. Plus I don't wanna go through it again, so I'm being good. I highly doubt I'll be driving at all, but I would just like to see the tractor go down the track at least once this year. So... I'm taking a shot in the dark....

Thanks

Dave Miller
614-915-637 3

Re: Ford 8000 to 9600 Series - with helm pump or simlar setup. June 05, 2015 06:30AM
Dave, we have done this should be able to call you sometime this weekend!

Re: Ford 8000 to 9600 Series - with helm pump or simlar setup. June 09, 2015 08:20AM
Dave, Hang in there and don't push it. Hope you get the tractor together.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009