outlaws June 11, 2015 07:00AM
I was just looking at the points in the outlaws it seems two wheelers and 4x4 pickups mods are the same trucks from last year why you guys charge 22.00 a ticket to c the same stuff.

Re: outlaws June 11, 2015 08:10AM
I love variety myself, most fans do. But I think the thing with the Outlaws having the same tractors & trucks to see year after year is something other organizations deal with as well. And that's not a bad thing, where would you be without the reliable pullers who support their organization or even run for the season points?

Re: outlaws June 11, 2015 08:51AM
I love to see new vehicles as much as anyone, but how many new ones do you expect every year? there will be a handful in the outlaws , but new 4wds? Doubtful hasn't been many new ones in the last 10 years..

Re: outlaws June 11, 2015 08:55AM
Outlaws usually struggles some with these early events down south with the weather and northern pullers still farming, but by far the best pulling out west. What makes outlaw classes good on like the mod class is the variety on the class itself . Pro stock class is the best it had every been.

Re: outlaws June 11, 2015 10:12AM
You must not watch nascar either. Same drivers every week.

Re: outlaws June 11, 2015 03:26PM
Outlaws doesn't set ticket prices at the events.

Re: outlaws June 11, 2015 05:44PM
How about you spend the money and build one. I bet you wouldn't gripe too much about 22 dollars then.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,840, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro