Massey 1155 multipower July 07, 2015 09:54AM
Hi, we recently got our tractor together and have made a couple pulls with it so far. We sent the multi power to a guy on pull off who said he could build it stronger but now now we cant get a hold of him. we pulled it and it almost feels like it doesn't fully engage when shifting up. Checked the pressure and and it fluctuates around 200- 215 psi. We talked to the massey dealers around about getting the pressure up but had no luck with them. We run in modified farm in ontario so it isn't stripped down like a prostock and we are using the original lines and pump for it. For next season we're looking at changing things up but for now this is the way it is and any help would be appreciated

Re: Massey 1155 multipower July 08, 2015 01:47AM
Contact John Jones at Odon Machine & Manufacturing. The number is (eight 12) 6three6-7781. He's very knowledgeable about 1150-1155 Massey's and has had a lot of experience pulling them too. He'll probably be able to put you on the right track.

Re: Massey 1155 multipower July 08, 2015 02:35PM
Thanks I will definitely try him

Re: Massey 1155 multipower July 08, 2015 04:16AM
did u try underdog performance out of missouri they claim to build extra heavy multipowers i know i ran my 1150 with about 400hp and i rebuilt the multipower myself with all mf parts and it worked great for me and i ran a 3in 4 out turbo off a mack truck so i had good power for just a farmstock but i know there is a way to turn up the pressure to the multipower but i never did

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,959, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,042.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009