Ida County Fair Pull July 21, 2015 06:13AM
The Ida County Fair will be having a tractor pull at the Ida County Fair Grounds in Ida Grove Iowa Thursday July 23 @ 6 pm. WCIP sanction classes along with a full line up of farm stock tractors. Call Kevin at 712-369-1445 for more information

Re: Ida County Fair Pull July 24, 2015 03:44AM
Wow is about all you can say. What an awesome pull!!!! I didn't know there was that many tractors still around. Thanks Kevin and Keri Weber for your hard work. Thanks Billy Carnine and Tim Wilcox for teching.

Re: Ida County Fair Pull July 24, 2015 05:24AM
ONE HELL OF A PULL!
THE 27 HOOKS IN THE 11700 FARM AND 21 HOOKS IN THE 12700 FARM WERE A SHOW BY THEMSELVES.
YES THANKS FOR PUTING IT ON AGAIN.
GREAT FOOD, GREAT SHOW. GREAT PEOPLE. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

Re: Ida County Fair Pull July 24, 2015 07:20AM
On behalf of West Central Iowa Pullers I would like to thank all the pullers who came from near and far to make this show a such a success. They had around 160 hooks total. Also thanks to Kevin Weber and his crew for all the hard work they do to make this pull happen.

Re: Ida County Fair Pull July 24, 2015 08:40AM
I would like to say thank you to everyone for comming to the Ida county fair tractor pull it was huge and was awesome to see everyone come from near and far to support our pull also thanks to the guys that helped during the pull

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,744, Posts: 229,886, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM