Wisner Lineup August 20, 2015 06:09AM
I have had a few calls this week from competitors that were not sure on what day they hook at Wisner. My answer to them and this is what I also posted when we set the classes at Rock Valley 12 weeks ago is that since it is now a three session event like Wisner we will run the same order at both events each year. So if you did not go to Rock Valley look at the results page on our website and you can figure out what classes hooked when. Some confusion may have come from the “Thunder by the River” website that had all the changes made from the previous year except they had the LSS and LLP classes reversed on Friday and Saturday night. They both hook on Saturday afternoon but the LSS hook Friday night while the LLP hook on Saturday night. We will continue to make the lineup the same at both events each year for simplicity, but will also change some classes around some for different reasons. Some of those reasons are a good mixture of noise and smoke in each session, get the right amount of hooks in each session for the start and finish time the promoter is asking for, the filming of certain classes in daylight for TV. Some of the other things I look at are higher maintenance classes hooking both sessions on Saturday and having repair time. This is why LLP and LSS are reversed with LLP hooking twice on Saturday. PS, LPS and other classes have also hooked twice on Saturday in the past. Look for DSS & USS to also change to two days next year as we swap these classes around to be fair to everyone involved. Thanks, Doug

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,790, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member Jason