LLSS Travel Calendar MI Weekend August 24, 2015 11:30AM
We enjoyed our time in Michigan this past weekend. We had a good time visiting with all the people and fellow pullers. Everyone was wonderful. Two other tractors from KY had plans to be in MI for the weekend, but had breakdowns and parts did not make it in time for the trip.

Friday night in Greenville was a fair night for us. We were turbo checked. Our tractor ran good but the Rydahl’s Cockshutts ran super. Both of their tractors had a good run. There were 14 tractors at the track for this pull.

Ed Shoobridge and the Armada Fair Board put together one heck of a show for Saturday and Sunday. We had repairs to make Saturday afternoon. While the head was off, the bore and stroke on the motor was checked by officials. We had a really bad night Saturday. The track was as hard as concrete. Sunday afternoon had 17 tractors and the track was much better. We had a real good run. Overall, this time we came home with a little extra money, but are wounded. We probably will not be able to make it the Wisconsin pulls this coming weekend. We are looking forward to seeing Klint in Decatur IL.

Thanks to everyone involved in getting this travel schedule put together.

Re: LLSS Travel Calendar MI Weekend August 25, 2015 02:28AM
Thanks for supporting the Travel Calendar. It was great to have tractors from Ky and NY at the Armada Pull. When I promised the Armada Fair Board a Class of tractors for their pull, one never knows who wants to travel and who will be up and running. Everything turned out great both days, 15 on Sat. and 17 on Sun. I have gotten much positive feed back from the fair and I'm sure we will be back next year. Next is John Andersons pull and Scotts Spielgelberg pull in Wisc. Who's going? As of right now 6 tractors from Mich will be crossing Lake Mich Fri. night to Wisc. after a pull in Hart, Mich. on Fri. From there My wife and I will spend a day or so at the Wisc. Dells and off to Klints pull. If anyone is attending look us up and say Hi. Hope to see ya there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009